Welcome to the Firewheel Golf Association
- FGA Tournament Results - January Results
- FGA Tournament Handicaps - November 2016
- Upcoming Tournament - Feb. 25th , Individual Play at the Old Course
- Click Here to Register for the Upcoming Tournament
- Instructions for Registering for Tournaments
- PayPal Payment Instructions for 2017 - Please read.
- Full Tournament Schedule for 2017
- FGA Membership Registration Form
The primary mission of the Firewheel Golf Association (FGA ) is to create a friendly environment which will foster new relationships through competition, while preserving the integrity of the game of golf. Consisting of over 130 members, the FGA is a group of individuals, who participate in a variety of monthly tournaments and social events. Becoming a member of the FGA not only allows you to compete in tournaments and make new friendships, it also provides several incentives and benefits.
The $40.00 annual membership dues includes the following:
- Point system prizes (point system also utilized to determine annual Firewheel Cup participants)
- Skins money opportunities within scheduled events
FGA events are held on the 3rd Saturday of each month at Firewheel Golf Park. Two events are typically held in June and August in order to increase tournament opportunities. Events sponsored by the FGA include:
- Firewheel FGA Championship (two-day event held each June)
- Individual and Team Events
- Toys for Girls and Boys (annual fund-raiser for local Garland charity)
For further information on joining the FGA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.